So, we have begun the 2nd remodel project on the house: laundry room/bathroom. Currently, the second bathroom is in the basement and the laundry room shares the space in the upstairs bathroom. We decided to change the basement bathroom to a half bath and make a laundry there, too, for the business. Daphne and I had fun helping by knocking down walls.
Poor Daphne caught the ricochet from a hammer. Daddy tried to get a picture of the goose-egg.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Bathroom Demolition
Posted by Brian and Lorna at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having some fun! Can't wait to see your finished project! Poor Daphne. You look great Lorna. ( btw) motivates me to work out :)
I agree you do look great! I love the monkey on d's back:) Hilarious. watch out though you might have animal rights activist beatin your door down daphne!
Post a Comment