Well, after months of being complete voyeurs and peeking in on the lives of those around us, we have decided to open the curtains of our home and let others peek back. It has been a long time coming and after numerous requests (some rather persistent) we decided to hop on the band wagon.
Please realize that at this time life pretty much revolves around Daphne, so there will be plenty of updates on her eating and pooping habits, mobility, and just plain cute-ness. However, Emily reminds us, "Others just won't be as excited as you are [the parents] about the things your kid does." We understand.
Anyway, bear with us as we figure out Blogging, and remember: try not to fog up the window, so others may see too.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Dear Diary,
Posted by Brian and Lorna at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I am glad you will blog! I am excited to see pictures of your little girl. As you can see from my blog, we should actually call it the life of McKay...he is the only interesting one and I'm probably the only one who thinks he is! (well, I think my parents do too but that is expected of grandparents!)
Hey those are some dang cute pictures of you and pheny! Wow I can't believe she is almost walking it's like she's a whole different person than what I met in September! Well, grammy says that Brian liked eating vegetables before he liked eating fruit so maybe she has Brian's eating habbits...oh no!!!! ha ha well I can't wait to see more pictures! Keep them comin!
Post a Comment