CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter 2008





So this post is mosly for Brian. As most of you know, he is currently stationed in Iraq with his National Guard unit. These are pictures from Easter. Kinda hard to get us both in there, but I think it worked!


5 comments:

Maria said...

What a beautiful Easter dress! Looks like she has your pretty blue eyes. How old is she now?

The Girls' Mom said...

Yah!! I am so excited that you started a blog. It really makes me feel closer to people who are far away! I love Pheeny's dress it is so pretty and ladylike. I look forward to reading and seeing more. LOVE YA

Autumn said...

Hi, Lorna! This is Autumn :)

I'm glad you started a blog so I can read up on you! Daphne is so stinkin' cute!

It's gotta be so hard having your husband away- but hang in there. This too shall pass. {At least that's what I'd tell myself in a like situation.}

Keep up the postings...I look forward to reading more.

(((BIG HUGS)))

Wendi and Matt said...

so cute! you have a blog yay!

ps.is that a donkey in a trash can??

from matt

Brian and Lorna said...

geez matt! only you would see a donkey in a trash can! it's a monkey in a barrell - you know, like a barrell of monkies? i like monkies.