CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy ChristEasterDay!!



So Brian's family totally rocks! Daphne and I got a package in the mail from Brian's family on a normal Friday. You know, one of those boring days that is just like any other. We had no clue that we were about to be visited by Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Birthday Fairy all at once!


We were really excited to dig in and see what was inside. Ta-DA!!!! Three Holidays in one - totally made my day. Daphne's too. She had new stuff to play with and packages to get into. I really think that's the idea, I mean, holidays when you least expect it! LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Cool surprise!

The pictures you take of Daphne are so darling, Lorna. :)

The cookie post below is too funny! Eating cookies naked. Now there's a great idea!

The Girls' Mom said...

You have been so busy with your blogging! cute pics of daphne.

Maria said...

What a great idea! I'll bet that did make your day. I love packages in the mail when I am expecting them so to not expect would be fantastic!

When are you coming to Utah? We are moving in a couple of weeks.

Was Brian just home for the day? I'll bet it was hard to say good-bye again.

Your girl is beautiful I love the Murray blue eyes. I still say motherhood is the best kept secret! So fun!

The Girls' Mom said...

This is the longest holiday ever! you could at least show us pictures of the house!!!