CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back from Sabbatical

As I am sure our readers have noticed, our blog has not been updated in some time. Honestly, life has just been too busy. Brian returned home and we did some traveling to Utah to visit family, did a quick camping/fishing trip back home, and then buckled right down to life as usual (i.e. working hard and playing hard). Brian has been driving truck for Holland America, and I started working again for the State of Alaska in a temporary position to help out an expected increase in work load. Also, we have been house hunting and are in the process of closing on our first home. Daphne has turned ONE and is walking and talking and playing like mad. Now we are focusing again on updating friends and family with our activities and posting pictures of those activities. Stay tuned....there is a lot to catch up on!

4 comments:

Maria said...

YAAAAAYYYYY! I can't wait to see what your little cutie looks like now!

The Girls' Mom said...

HA-LE-LUJAH!!!!I can't wait to see. Thanks for the package the girlies had a blast and fight over who gets to put the bottle in their room. Miss you all!

craftier little devils said...

We missed reading about you fellas! Miss you guys!

The Girls' Mom said...

I thought you were back! (this is me tapping my toe with my hands on my hips.)