I had never been to the Beehive House is Salt Lake, Utah. One day during our trip we met up with my sister, Bethany, and her family. Below you'll see pictures of the Beehive House and Temple Square. You'll also see Bethany, her husband Garin, and her 4 girls: Riley, Amellia, Claire, and Olivia. If you notice that some shots are pretty blurry, it's because Brian was doing 'candid' pictures - he didn't focus, he just brought up the camera and took a picture.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Beehive House
Posted by Brian and Lorna at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was fun seeing your pictures. It feels like forever-ago. I hope all is going good with your house stuff and that Brian and Daphne and you are doing well. I'm glad we got to visist with you all when you came. We miss having you around. Love Ya!
Yeah for pictures!
Post a Comment