CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

This year we were pretty busy with Easter. Saturday, Daphne and I went on Fort Richardson for pictures with the Easter Bunny, an easter egg hunt, and games. Daphne had a blast searching for 'balls' (easter eggs), and was completely taken with the Easter Bunny.


















Later that afternoon, we had fun dying eggs. Daphne immediately tried to crack the egg just like mommy does for breakfast. It took a while to teach her to be gentle.







Easter Sunday was fun with church and an easter egg hunt. We even made sugar cookies and frosted them.










2 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

Daphne looks so cute! I'm glad you guys put pictures of you two as well. It looks like you had a fun day. Umm the Easter bunny was a little freaky though, I'm surprised she wasn't scared.

Erka said...

Lorna, I loved looking at all those fun photos! Daphne is such a pretty little girl! You do a great job with her clothes, she had the cutest easter dresses! I loved the pigtails too! Did she try to pull them out? I have to admit, Easter Bunny was freaky! I am pretty sure my daughter would not have gone anywhere near him! Daphne, must be her momma's daughter, fearless and courageous!