CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spotlight: Daphne

So Daphne is 19 months and I am WAY behind on updates. The following are just some fun pictures when I am actually thinking, gee, I should take a picture.

Daphne has so much energy and loves to go walking outside. She has to stop and wave at all the dogs and stick her tongue out at them (like a panting dog). Saphne loves trucks and animals and airplanes. Her favorite animals are elephants and cats - she frequently pretends to be both. She brushes her own teeth and loves puzzles. She doesn't talk - everything is BAH! Well, she does say BO. And her version of What's this? And WHOA! But her huge vocabulary is all sign language. She sleeps in a big girl bed and loves to empty her bookshelves - much to my annoyance. Mostly, I run out of ways to keep up with her energy and curiosity!






2 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

AWWHH what fun, cute pictures. That was great to see.

Wendi and Matt said...

adorable!!! She has the prettiest eyes and she is getting so big! Congrats on the news!