CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Homecoming

Brian is coming home! This is much earlier than the anticipated September, and that is just fine with me. Actually, he is due back within the next 7-10 days! Daphne and I are so excited! For the past 7 months Brian has been a truck commander with the 297th Support Battalion, driving security for civilian convoys moving supplies in Iraq. But in about a month he will be Husband and Daddy again, and getting back to real life. YEA!!!!!







3 comments:

Garin Cruz said...

Congrats Lorna. I am so glad that he is coming home. I am sure that you are too. I think about him being so far away from you guys, it really makes me sad. Not to mention all the danger he is in, sorry you probably don't like to think about that part of it. Anyway, I really am glad that he will be back home with you Phinie. I hope all is going well with you. We'll talk to you later.
Garin

The Girls' Mom said...

I'm glad to hear that he is coming home for real, i was worried they'd say J/K at the last minute. HOORAY for you all! We'll look forward to seeing you.

Autumn said...

So awesome, Lorna! I am so happy for you and adorable Daphne. :)