FINALLY! Daphne has become mobile.....sort of. Baby has decided that since she can't quite get over that stubborn leg, then she is gonna go backwards. I love watching her scoot her way back no matter how hard she tries to go forward. I'm sure it really ticks her off knowing that she's getting further away from the object of her desire, but its just so stinkin' cute!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have a girl who knows what she wants! The crawling stage is so fun to watch...until their little hands get into every little thing. Good luck keeping stuff away and out of Daphne's mouth! But most of all- have fun enjoying these next few months of a mobile baby. Darling!
Oh, and I love what you did for Daphne's room! Very pretty and so sweet. :)
Hurray for April 15th! Thanks for your note.
I was so excited for McKay to make it to the mobile stage and now it is SO much harder to get things done. Especially because he wants to be with me all the time... I think he has missed his mamma. I know I've missed him!
Post a Comment