CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Props to my Sis

So, I really must take a moment and recognize the artist of my Header. My Sister, Bethany Cruz, totally rocks at Digi Scrapbooking and made an amazing header for our blog! I absolutely LOVE it and am so grateful she offered her talents to better this online account of our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

Aww shucks you're so nice. We are getting excited to see you all! David and Bekah will be at my house on the weekend of the
16-17th, too bad you can't extend your visit a few days;)

Autumn said...

The new look is adorable! Good job, Bethany. :)

BTW- you can come on over to my blog and take a peek...or even leave a comment. ;) You do remember me, Autumn,...right?! hahaha {I'm laughing- but it's a nervous laugh.}
If you don't remember me then I obviously didn't shock you enough while I had the chance!

{And then you can tell this freaky lady, stalker, chick to stop coming to your blog!}

The Girls' Mom said...

has Brian made it home?

Autumn said...

Oh, I feel relieved you remember me. I ask Bethany about you and her other siblings all the time...so I know roughly what's going on in your lives...but I realized when I was coming to your blog that maybe you didn't really remember me!

Thank you for coming over to my spot on the blog and leaving such nice and uplifting comments, Lorna. :) You made me smile. And it does help to know there are other moms out there missing their hubby's just as much as I.

Have fun when Brian get home!