CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just call me Susie Homemaker


So - I'm very pleased with myself! Unfortunately for Daphne, she now shares a room with our office. In order to brighten things up a little, I did some creative curtains. I got the idea from a Martha Stewart magazine which pictured a tablecloth. I figured that if it worked for a tablecloth, why not a curtain?

It was pretty simple - though I did cheat a bit and use a twin bed sheet, which saved both time and money. Funny thing though, to quote Emily, when the light shines through the curtain, the room becomes a "pink nightmare."

4 comments:

Maria said...

Way to go Susie! Very cute.

The Girls' Mom said...

I love it! I may have to borrow that idea in the future.

Baden and Emily said...

is that scarface in your daughters room?

Jenni said...

I love what you have done with the room! That's the idea take over Brian's idea of decorating...(scarface) and turn into into something pretty! Oh so does Daphne have a stylish guitar clock on the wall still?